For media or PR enquiries, please get in touch using the details below.
Phone: 0121 415 6960, ext 1026
As we are a small team with limited resources, we are unfortunately unable to offer any direct support for student requests. Please do look through our past press releases, news items and the resources section of our website for latest comment, data and reports that might be useful.
Spokespeople and subject specialists
We have a small team of subject experts and experts by experience who can provide comment on relevant TV, radio, print and online media pieces.
Areas we can comment on include:
- Restrictive practices within inpatient mental health units
- Restrictive practices within schools and children’s services
- Restrictive practices and people with learning disabilities, autistic people and people with mental health difficulties
- Solitary confinement
- Psychological restraint
- Government policy across the UK and devolved nations
- Prevention and alternatives to restraint
- Positive cultures within services
- Workforce development and training to reduce restraint
- The RRN Training Standards