22 June 2015
1) As the only event of its kind in the UK, the Restraint Reduction Conference provides a unique opportunity to learn, participate, and network. Service providers, commissioners, regulators and campaign bodies will explore practical ways to address the issues faced across the range of health, social care and education organisation seeking to provide person-centred services that improve the quality of life of those in their care.
2) With an emphasis on practice, the Conference is the ideal opportunity to learn from real-life examples and success stories during a wide selection of keynote speeches and interactive workshops.
3) This year’s broad mix of contributors means that a whole range of sectors, from mental health to children’s services, are represented. There’ll be something for everyone.
4) During the conference you’ll have the opportunity to meet with CPI’s training experts to discuss implementation plans for sharing new content with staff when you return.
5) Keynote speakers and workshop presenters will seek to address some of the questions still being raised by the government’s two-year ‘Positive and Proactive Care’ programme. This is your opportunity to get involved and help set an agenda for change and help your organisation lead the way.
6) You can expect to return from the Conference with ideas, practices, and resources you can put to use right away to help create and maintain a safer work environment. It will be a worthwhile investment both for your organisation and your own personal development.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM AND BOOK YOUR PLACE.